Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Our Wonderful Dr. Lyle


This past week we received difficult news that my wonderful OB/GYN, Dr. Jim Lyle, was diagnosed with Burkitts-like lymphoma. Words cannot begin to express how attached I am to this man, who safely brought my beautiful son into the world. He is a phenomenal family man and loved by many. After Philip's birth, nurses in the hospital would see on my chart that Dr. Lyle was my doctor and they would just beam, saying "don't you just love him?" Needless to say, he is amazing and has such an encouraging spirit. We are praying for his speedy recovery. His practice set up a blog for everyone to stay in touch as he goes through intensive chemotherapy. Please pray for Dr. Lyle and his family as they support one another through this difficult trial.

No comments: