Friday, June 20, 2008

Blog Harassment

Recently, at least two family members have alluded in their blogs to my not to subtle nudging to be more regular in updating their blogs. I'm so excited to have the new side bar on our blog, with an automatic feature to show when the last update was for each of our family and friend blogs. That way, I don't click each and everyone with such great anticipation of learning what you are up to, only to find it still contains last year's Christmas greetings. So keep it up! Little Philip loves to see pictures of his family and friends, and learn what is happening in each of your lives!

Coming soon, a video conversation with Baby Helen. Seriously, she's quite a talker, but the batteries are dead in the camera right now.

4 comments:

Clan Hill said...

Nuts, Shelia beat me by 2 days. How did you get your page to do that?

Mosshouse said...

It's a new feature on blogger. Look at your blog layout options and you'll see it there.

Hilary said...

Glad my blog is private and won't let you publish what a bad blogger I've been lately. I'll really try to pick up the pace when we get home so that you have something to look at.....maybe pictures of your family...we'll see you soon!!! Can't wait!

Olivia said...

We're looking forward to the video coming soon!