Tuesday, December 25, 2007

How Presbyterians Party



This post should have been made almost a month ago but I am just now able to find the time to download pictures off of our camera. Some of you know (because some of you are these people) that we have a weekly small group that meets for dinner, fellowship, and prayer time on Tuesday nights. This group has grown tremendously in the last two years and we are a happy bunch of people that like to eat the weekly host and/or hostess out of house and home. We gathered for a Christmas party earlier in December and it was a blissful adult only party, minus the little ones. Sarah Marsh is attending culinary school so we are always eager to sample her "homework" each week. Our Christmas party was both delicious and delightful and although my pregnancy prevented me from partaking of a glass of my favorite "House Wine" merlot, I did put ice water in a wine glass to keep my cool.


At some point in the night, I realized that all the men were standing in the kitchen, drinks in hand, with their backs to all us women, who were seated in the living room, cackling like a bunch of hens. Eventually two men ventured to the hen house and blended the genders again. All in all, it was a wonderful evening with friends.

No comments: