Thursday, June 22, 2006

Movers and Shakers





I know, I know. So many friends said don't rush Little Philip to start crawling or walking. But when he seemed to be lagging behind his peers (by lagging I mean three days behind), I began to fret. I regret it. Little man is crawling everywhere, getting into everything, and moving too fast for those "mom" eyes that are still forming in the back of my head! So, Big Philip and I have spent the last two weeks trying to install a few safety items around the house. Cabinet locks don't work. Little man takes them off and then proceeds to pour hair gel all over himself and the floor. So, after spending money on the latest gadgets we've found a basic ponytail holder is the perfect cabinet lock.

They seem pointless since Little Philip always has some bruise, scratch, or bump on the head but at least when friends and family come over they'll think we are responsible parents. We really are trying!

No comments: